For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionProtein transport. Probably involved in vesicular traffic.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, placenta and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- RAB3C antibody
- RAB3C member RAS oncogene family antibody
- RAB3C_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Rab3C antibody images
Western blot - Rab3C antibody (ab96360)
Anti-Rab3C antibody (ab96360) at 1/1000 dilution + H1299 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Rab3C antibody (ab96360)
ab96360, at 1/500 dilution, staining Rab3C in paraffin-embedded DLD1 xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Rab3C antibody (ab96360)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"