For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Rab4 antibody
See all Rab4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Rab4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide from the C terminal region of Human Rab4
- Positive control
- Lysate from heat shocked HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
- FunctionProtein transport. Probably involved in vesicular traffic.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CDK1 kinase during mitosis.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Generally associated with membranes. Cytoplasmic when phosphorylated by CDK1.
Information by UniProt
- HRES 1 / RAB4 antibody
- Oncogene RAB4 antibody
- Rab 4 antibody
Anti-Rab4 antibody images
References for Anti-Rab4 antibody (ab79855)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"