For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Rab5 antibody
See all Rab5 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Rab5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Monkey
Synthetic peptide derived from human Rab5, conjugated to KLH
- Positive control
- Human HeLa (heat shocked) cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).
- FunctionRequired for the fusion of plasma membranes and early endosomes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Early endosome membrane. Melanosome. Enriched in stage I melanosomes.
Information by UniProt
- RAB 5 antibody
- RAB 5A antibody
- RAB5A antibody
Anti-Rab5 antibody images
References for Anti-Rab5 antibody (ab82452)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"