For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab50523? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab50523 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Farg MA et al. C9ORF72, implicated in amytrophic lateral sclerosis and frontotemporal dementia, regulates endosomal trafficking. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2014).
- Harriff MJ et al. Human lung epithelial cells contain Mycobacterium tuberculosis in a late endosomal vacuole and are efficiently recognized by CD8? T cells. PLoS One 9:e97515 (2014).
- Potokar M et al. Rab4 and Rab5 GTPase are required for directional mobility of endocytic vesicles in astrocytes. Glia 60:594-604 (2012).
- Watanabe A et al. Raftlin is involved in the nucleocapture complex to induce poly(I:C)-mediated TLR3 activation. J Biol Chem 286:10702-11 (2011).
- Chamberlain MD et al. Deregulation of Rab5 and Rab4 proteins in p85R274A-expressing cells alters PDGFR trafficking. Cell Signal 22:1562-75 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"