For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116314 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
- FunctionSeems to have a role in retrograde membrane traffic at the level of the Golgi complex. May function in retrograde transport in neuronal cells.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle. Colocalizes with BICD1 at vesicular structures that align along microtubules.
Information by UniProt
- 9630015C03 antibody
- AI844641 antibody
- C330006L04Rik antibody
Anti-RAB6B antibody images
References for Anti-RAB6B antibody (ab116314)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"