For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
Information by UniProt
- RAB 6C antibody
- Rab6 like protein WTH3 antibody
- Rab6-like protein WTH3 antibody
Anti-RAB6C antibody images
Western blot - RAB6C antibody (ab74453)
All lanes : Anti-RAB6C antibody (ab74453) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COLO cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from COLO cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
Additional bands at : 115 kDa,45 kDa,85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-RAB6C antibody (ab74453)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"