For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab77993? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab77993 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Saitoh S et al. Rab5-regulated endocytosis plays a crucial role in apical extrusion of transformed cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E2327-E2336 (2017).
- Toschi P et al. Evidence of Placental Autophagy during Early Pregnancy after Transfer of In Vitro Produced (IVP) Sheep Embryos. PLoS One 11:e0157594 (2016).
- Matrone C et al. Mannose 6-Phosphate Receptor Is Reduced in -Synuclein Overexpressing Models of Parkinsons Disease. PLoS One 11:e0160501 (2016).
- Ramaker JM et al. Amyloid Precursor Proteins Are Dynamically Trafficked and Processed during Neuronal Development. Front Mol Neurosci 9:130 (2016).
- Hahn K et al. TECPR2 Associated Neuroaxonal Dystrophy in Spanish Water Dogs. PLoS One 10:e0141824 (2015).
- Ptak GE et al. Autophagy and apoptosis: parent-of-origin genome-dependent mechanisms of cellular self-destruction. Open Biol 4:140027 (2014).
- Sathyanesan M et al. A molecular characterization of the choroid plexus and stress-induced gene regulation. Transl Psychiatry 2:e139 (2012).
- Baird NL et al. Arenavirus infection induces discrete cytosolic structures for RNA replication. J Virol 86:11301-10 (2012).
- Wolf M et al. Rhesus rotavirus entry into a polarized epithelium is endocytosis dependent and involves sequential VP4 conformational changes. J Virol 85:2492-503 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"