For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab6752? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6752 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Weis B et al. Inhibition of intestinal tumor formation by deletion of the DNA methyltransferase 3a. Oncogene 0:N/A (2014).
- Jiao TT et al. Importance of spondin 1 and cellular retinoic acid binding protein 1 in the clinical diagnosis of ovarian cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 6:3036-41 (2013).
- Gakis G et al. XPA-210: a new proliferation marker to characterize tumor biology and progression of renal cell carcinoma. World J Urol 29:801-6 (2011).
- Wong EW et al. Regulation of blood-testis barrier dynamics by TGF-beta3 is a Cdc42-dependent protein trafficking event. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:11399-404 (2010).
- Koryakina YA et al. Characterization of a panel of six beta2-adrenergic receptor antibodies by indirect immunofluorescence microscopy. Respir Res 9:32 (2008).
- Ergün S et al. Cell type-specific expression of LINE-1 open reading frames 1 and 2 in fetal and adult human tissues. J Biol Chem 279:27753-63 (2004).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"