Rabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) (ab97140)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP)See all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP)
- Target speciesChicken
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Chicken IgG and with light chains common to other Chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97140 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/20000. Colorimetric: Use 1/5,000-1/30,000, Chemiluminescent: Use 1/10,000-1/50,000|
Rabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) images
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody - Loading Control (ab13822) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 1-6 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell LysateLysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lanes 1 - 2 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab97140) at 1/2000 dilution
Lanes 3 - 4 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab97140) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 5 - 6 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab97140) at 1/20000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Rabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) (ab97140)
ab97140 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.