Rabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Texas Red ®) (ab6751)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Texas Red ®)See all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (TR)
- Target speciesChicken
- Tested applicationsImmunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA more details
chicken IgY whole molecule
- ConjugationTexas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesTexas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.9 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using chicken IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6751 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000. (PMID 18482827).|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
References for Rabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Texas Red ®) (ab6751)
This product has been referenced in:
- Myöhänen TT et al. Localization of prolyl oligopeptidase in the thalamic and cortical projection neurons: a retrograde neurotracing study in the rat brain. Neurosci Lett 450:201-5 (2009). IHC-FrFl . Read more (PubMed: 19041368) »
- Crump D et al. Detection of PBDE effects on mRNA expression in chicken (Gallus domesticus) neuronal cells using real-time RT-PCR and a new differential display method. Toxicol In Vitro 22:1337-43 (2008). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 18482827) »