Rabbit Anti-Cow IgG H&L (ab6692)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Cow IgG H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cow IgG - H&L
- Target speciesCow
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IP, Immunodiffusion, Conjugation, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
Bovine IgG, whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.164% Sodium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesprepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Bovine IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6692 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rabbit Anti-Cow IgG H&L (ab6692)
ab6692 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.