For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Dog IgG H&L (FITC)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
- Target speciesDog
- SpecificitySpecificity of the anti-dog IgG is determined by immunoelectrophoresis, prior to conjugation, against normal dog serum and dog IgG.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Purified dog IgG
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Conjugation notesFollowing conjugation, unbound FITC is removed by extensive dialysis.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rabbit Anti-Dog IgG H&L (FITC) (ab50167)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"