Rabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Biotin) (ab102334)
- Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Biotin)See all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Biotin)
- Target speciesChicken
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with chicken IgY and with light chains common to other chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragments were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Biotin.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102334 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (As a primary)|
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (chemiluminescent detection)|
References for Rabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Biotin) (ab102334)
ab102334 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.