Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab102353)
- Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with goat IgG and with light chains common to other goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 1% cross reactivity to human, mouse and rat IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC, IHC-P more details
Human, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using human, mouse and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragments were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to FITC.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102353 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
References for Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab102353)
ab102353 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.