Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab5750)
- Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Rabbit Serum, Goat IgG and Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Rabbit IgG F(c) or Human Serum Proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA more details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Goat IgG whole molecule.
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesFluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.3 moles FITC per mole of Rabbit IgG F(ab’)2
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5750 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
References for Rabbit F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab5750)
ab5750 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.