Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small)) (ab30816)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small))See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small))
- Target speciesGoat
- Tested applicationsWB, Electron Microscopy more details
Goat IgG whole molecule.
- ConjugationGold 1.4nm (ultra-small)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesChromatographically purified through gel filtration columns.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notes
This product is a newly developed ultra small gold immunoprobe. It is stable to wide ranges of pH and ionic strength. It is not radioactive or carcinogenic. Normal methologies may be used successfully with this product. The concentration of antibody and gold is similar to other commmercial preparations of colloidal gold antibodies. Therefore similar dilutions and blocking agents are appropriate.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30816 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Light Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (1.4nm Gold (ultra-small)) (ab30816)
This product has been referenced in:
- Jiang L et al. Oral cancer overexpressed 1 (ORAOV1) regulates cell cycle and apoptosis in cervical cancer HeLa cells. Mol Cancer 9:20 (2010). WB . Read more (PubMed: 20105337) »