Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab97097)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (AP)
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 50mM HEPES, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme: antibody protein ratio is 1:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97097 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/5000 - 1/50000. (Primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/50000. (Chemiluminescent).|
Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) images
All lanes : Anti-beta Tubulin antibody - Loading Control (ab21057) at 1 µg/ml and HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 20 µg per lane.
Lanes 1 - 2 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (AP) (ab97097) at 1/5000 dilution
Lanes 3 - 4 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (AP) (ab97097) at 1/20000 dilution
Lanes 5 - 6 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (AP) (ab97097) at 1/50000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab97097)
ab97097 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.