Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbed (ab7133)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesGoat
- Tested applicationsDot Blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF more details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Goat IgG whole molecule
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.0014% Zinc chloride, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads.
- Conjugation notesAlkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7133 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
References for Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbed (ab7133)
ab7133 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.