For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (TRITC)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
- Target speciesGuinea pig
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
IgG isolated from pooled normal guinea pig serum
- Positive controlGuinea pig spleen cells and human pancreas tissue.
- ConjugationTRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Conjugation notesAb50627 is conjugated to crystalline tetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) and then further purified to remove free TRITC.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rabbit Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (TRITC) (ab50627)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"