For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Horse IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
- Target speciesHorse
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, Dot blotmore details
Purified horse IgG
- Positive controlHorse IgG
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 0.05M Tris buffered saline, 1mM Magnesium chloride, pH 8.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Conjugation notesRabbit anti-horse IgG is conjugated to alkaline phosphatase by
protein cross linking with 0.2% glutaraldehyde
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesDot: 1/30000. Diluted conjugate detects up to 20 ng horse IgG
bound to nitrocellulose.
WB: 1/30000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rabbit Anti-Horse IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab49615)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"