For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab6729? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6729 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Iversen R et al. Transglutaminase 2-specific autoantibodies in celiac disease target clustered, N-terminal epitopes not displayed on the surface of cells. J Immunol 190:5981-91 (2013).
- Caesar I et al. Curcumin promotes A-beta fibrillation and reduces neurotoxicity in transgenic Drosophila. PLoS One 7:e31424 (2012).
- Kohler ME et al. Tumor antigen analysis in neuroblastoma by serological interrogation of bioinformatic data. Cancer Sci 101:2316-24 (2010).
- Boušová I et al. Glycation of aspartate aminotransferase by methylglyoxal, effect of hydroxycitric and uric acid. Mol Cell Biochem : (2009).
- Putignani L et al. Alteration of expression levels of the oxidative phosphorylation system (OXPHOS) in breast cancer cell mitochondria. Breast Cancer Res Treat 110:439-52 (2008).
- Brito PM et al. Resveratrol disrupts peroxynitrite-triggered mitochondrial apoptotic pathway: a role for Bcl-2. Apoptosis 13:1043-53 (2008).
- Wang X & Huycke MM Extracellular superoxide production by Enterococcus faecalis promotes chromosomal instability in mammalian cells. Gastroenterology 132:551-61 (2007).
- Zheng J et al. Serum from mice immunized in the context of Treg inhibition identifies DEK as a neuroblastoma tumor antigen. BMC Immunol 8:4 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"