Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab98784)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB more details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98784 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/400000. as primary|
|WB||WB: 1/20000 - 1/400000. chemiluminescent detection|
Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed images
Immunohistochemical analysis of dog skin tissue, detecting staining of NQO1 with ab98784.
Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with none for ; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citrate buffer (pH 6). Samples were incubated with primary antibody (ab28947 Mouse monoclonal [A180] to NQO1 at 1/175 in BSA in TBS) for 45 minutes. ab98784 (1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
References for Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab98784)
ab98784 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.