Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (ab8516)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA H&LSee all IgG + IgM + IgA secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityAntibodies were raised in rabbit to mouse IgG, IgM and IgA
- Tested applicationsELISA, Dot Blot more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage buffer50% glycerol, 0.1 M NaCl, 0.01 M sodium phosphate at pH 7.5.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesSpecific antibodies were absorpted by incubation with Sepharose-bound mouse immunoglobulins. Specific antibodies were eluted by acidic buffer at pH 2.5 followed by neutralisation and dialysis. After repeated binding with immobilized mouse immunoglobulins a minimum of 65% protein bound.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8516 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot Blot||Dot: 1/100.|