Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab102169)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (AP)
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rat IgG and with light chains common to other rat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WB more details
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 50mM HEPES, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102169 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/10000. (Primary ELISA).|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. (Chemiluminescent).|
Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) images
All lanes : Anti-Tubulin antibody [YL1/2] - Loading Control (ab6160) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 1-6: HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Lanes 1 - 2 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab102169) at 1/2000 dilution
Lanes 3 - 4 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab102169) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 5 - 6 : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab102169) at 1/20000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa
Additional bands at : 85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 3 minutes
Abcam recommends blocking with 3% milk to reproduce this western blot data.
References for Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab102169)
ab102169 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.