Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab7103)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Biotin), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesRat
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot Blot more details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rat IgG (purified).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7103 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/60000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab7103)
ab7103 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.