Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6734)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Target speciesRat
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot Blot, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr more details
Rat IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin Sulfate
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6734 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) images
References for Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6734)
This product has been referenced in:
- Epis MR et al. Regulation of Expression of Deoxyhypusine Hydroxylase (DOHH), the Enzyme That Catalyzes the Activation of eIF5A, by miR-331-3p and miR-642-5p in Prostate Cancer Cells. J Biol Chem 287:35251-9 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22908221) »
- Epis MR et al. The RNA-binding protein HuR opposes the repression of ERBB-2 gene expression by microRNA miR-331-3p in prostate cancer cells. J Biol Chem 286:41442-54 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21971048) »