Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (FITC) (ab8520)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Rat IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (FITC)See all IgG + IgM + IgA secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG+IgM+IgA (FITC)
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityAntibodies were raised in rabbit to rat IgG, IgM and IgA
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 0.01M Sodium phosphate, pH 7.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesSpecific antibodies were absorpted by incubation with Sepharose-bound rat immunoglobulins. Specific antibodies were eluted by acidic buffer at pH 2.5 followed by neutralisation and dialysis. After repeated binding with immobilized rat immunoglobulins a minimum of 65% protein bound.
- Conjugation notesThe purified polyclonal was conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate isomer I followed by gel-filtration and ion-exchange chromatography to clear unbound conjugate.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesF/P ratio is 3-5 mol Fluorescein per 1 mol of rabbit Ig. There is low background fluorescence of normal tissue in contrast to specific staining of sections treated with monoclonal rat anti-human keratin 18 antibodies
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8520 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/40.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (FITC) (ab8520)
ab8520 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.