For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:To one vial of lyophilized powder add 2 ml of deionized
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.1M PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesA fractionation procedure is used to yield primarily the immunoglobulin fraction of antiserum.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceSerum is the clear, straw-colored, liquid portion of blood plasma that does not contain fibrinogen or blood cells and remains fluid after clotting.
References for Anti-Rabbit serum antibody (ab50262)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"