Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG Fc (DyLight® 594) preadsorbed (ab102302)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Sheep IgG Fc (DyLight® 594) preadsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - Fc (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesSheep
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with sheep IgG. Cross reactivity with IgA and IgM is negligible. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 1% cross reactivity to chicken, horse, human, mouse, rabbit and rat IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
Chicken, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationDyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. Antiserum was cross adsorbed using chicken, horse, human, mouse, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. The antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 594.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102302 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
References for Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG Fc (DyLight® 594) preadsorbed (ab102302)
ab102302 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.