Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (15nm Gold) (ab41495)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (15nm Gold)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (15nm Gold)
- Target speciesSheep
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy more details
Sheep IgG whole molecule.
- ConjugationGold 15nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis product has been immuno-affinity purified and immuno cross-absorbed to reduce non-specific reactions. The activity of each lot is determined using a dot-spot test system as described by Moeremans et al., J. Immunol. Methods, 74, (1984), 353.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41495 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (15nm Gold) (ab41495)
ab41495 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.