Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (TRITC) (ab6744)
- Product nameRabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (TRITC)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (TRITC )
- Target speciesSheep
- Tested applicationsImmunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA more details
Sheep IgG whole molecule
- ConjugationTRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.8 moles TRITC per mole of Rabbit IgG.
- Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6744 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (TRITC) (ab6744)
This product has been referenced in:
- Gunawan RC et al. Complementary targeting of liposomes to IL-1a and TNF-a activated endothelial cells via the transient expression of VCAM1 and E-selectin. Biomaterials 32:9848-53 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21944721) »