For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab88572? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab88572 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Alessio N et al. Low dose radiation induced senescence of human mesenchymal stromal cells and impaired the autophagy process. Oncotarget 6:8155-66 (2015).
- Marin-Vicente C et al. RRP6/EXOSC10 is required for the repair of DNA double-strand breaks by homologous recombination. J Cell Sci 128:1097-107 (2015).
- Alshareeda AT et al. Clinicopathological significance of KU70/KU80, a key DNA damage repair protein in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat 139:301-10 (2013).
- Sosinska-Mielcarek K et al. Immunohistochemical prediction of brain metastases in patients with advanced breast cancer: The role of Rad51. Breast 22:1178-83 (2013).
- Shee C et al. Engineered proteins detect spontaneous DNA breakage in human and bacterial cells. Elife 2:e01222 (2013).
- Li Y et al. ShRNA-Targeted Centromere Protein A Inhibits Hepatocellular Carcinoma Growth. PLoS One 6:e17794 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"