For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab96370 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to RAD54L2 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended, with tris-EDTA pH 9.0 buffer to enhance staining.
Likely to work with frozen sections.
- FunctionDNA helicase that modulates androgen receptor (AR)-dependent transactivation in a promoter-dependent manner. Not able to remodel mononucleosomes in vitro.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- DomainLeu-Xaa-Xaa-Leu-Leu (LXXLL) motifs are known to be important for the association with nuclear receptors.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Localizes in speckle-like nuclear compartments.
Information by UniProt
- Androgen receptor interacting protein 4 antibody
- Androgen receptor-interacting protein 4 antibody
- Arip4 antibody
Anti-RAD54L2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - RAD54L2 antibody (ab96370)
ab96370, at 1/250 dilution, staining RAD54L2 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human colon carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using DAB detection.
References for Anti-RAD54L2 antibody (ab96370)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"