For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
- FunctionBinds mRNA. May function in nucleocytoplasmic transport and in directly or indirectly attaching cytoplasmic mRNPs to the cytoskeleton.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat rae1 family.
Contains 4 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- dJ481F12.3 antibody
- dJ800J21.1 antibody
- FLJ30608 antibody
Anti-RAE1 antibody images
References for Anti-RAE1 antibody (ab96598)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"