For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGuanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for Rap1A, Rap2A and M-Ras GTPases. Does not interact with cAMP.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 3 has highest expression levels in the brain, heart, liver, lung and placenta and is barely detectable in skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 cyclic nucleotide-binding domain.
Contains 1 N-terminal Ras-GEF domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 Ras-associating domain.
Contains 1 Ras-GEF domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Upon binding to M-Ras, it translocates to the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp667N084 antibody
- DKFZp686I15116 antibody
- KIA001LB antibody
Anti-RAGEF2 antibody images
IHC-P - RAGEF2 antibody (ab57221)
RAGEF2 antibody (ab57221) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human pancreas.
Western blot - RAGEF2 antibody (ab57221)
Predicted band size : 179 kDa
RAGEF2 antibody (ab57221) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-RAGEF2 antibody (ab57221)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"