For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR1639
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC-P.
||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionApoptotic adaptor molecule specific for caspase-2 and FASL/TNF receptor-interacting protein RIP. In the presence of RIP and TRADD, CRADD recruits caspase-2 to the TNFR-1 signalling complex.
- Tissue specificityConstitutively expressed in most tissues, with particularly high expression in adult heart, testis, liver, skeletal muscle, fetal liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CARD domain.
Contains 1 death domain.
- DomainContains a death domain involved in the binding of RIP protein.
The CARD domain mediates the interaction with caspase-2.
Information by UniProt
- CASP2 and RIPK1 domain containing adaptor with death domain antibody
- Caspase and RIP adapter with death domain antibody
- Caspase and RIP adaptor with death domain antibody
Anti-RAIDD antibody [EPR1639] images
References for Anti-RAIDD antibody [EPR1639] (ab76465)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"