For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
- FunctionProbable-RNA binding protein. Could be a heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein (hnRNP). May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, brain, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Weakly expressed in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RRM HNRPC family. RALY subfamily.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Autoantigen p542 antibody
- Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein C-like 2 antibody
- hnRNP associated with lethal yellow protein homolog antibody
Anti-RALY antibody images
References for Anti-RALY antibody (ab124188)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"