For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RALY antibody
See all RALY primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to RALY
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length human RALY (AAI03754.1).
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell lysate; RALY transfected 293T cell lysate and HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionProbable-RNA binding protein. Could be a heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein (hnRNP). May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, brain, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Weakly expressed in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RRM HNRPC family. RALY subfamily.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Autoantigen p542 antibody
- Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein C-like 2 antibody
- hnRNP associated with lethal yellow protein homolog antibody
Anti-RALY antibody images
References for Anti-RALY antibody (ab88616)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"