For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
- FunctionTransports the calcitonin gene-related peptide type 1 receptor (CALCRL) to the plasma membrane. Acts as a receptor for calcitonin-gene-related peptide (CGRP) together with CALCRL.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues including the uterus, bladder, brain, pancreas and gastro-intestinal tract.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RAMP family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Calcitonin receptor like receptor activity modifying protein 1 antibody
- Calcitonin-receptor-like receptor activity-modifying protein 1 antibody
- CRLR activity modifying protein 1 antibody
Anti-RAMP1 antibody images
References for Anti-RAMP1 antibody (ab96125)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"