For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Suggested antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10mM Citrate buffer (pH 6.0) or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH 8.0).
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
- FunctionTransports the calcitonin gene-related peptide type 1 receptor (CALCRL) to the plasma membrane. Acts as a receptor for adrenomedullin (AM) together with CALCRL.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in lung, breast, immune system and fetal tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RAMP family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Calcitonin receptor like receptor activity modifying protein 2 antibody
- Calcitonin-receptor-like receptor activity-modifying protein 2 antibody
- CRLR activity modifying protein 2 antibody
Anti-RAMP2 antibody images
Western blot - RAMP2 antibody (ab96546)
All lanes : Anti-RAMP2 antibody (ab96546) at 1/1500 dilution
Lane 1 : Molt4 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-RAMP2 antibody (ab96546)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded SG xenograft, using RAMP2(ab96546) antibody at 1:100 dilution.
References for Anti-RAMP2 antibody (ab96546)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"