For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceRAP1B belongs to a superfamily of RAS-like small GTP-binding proteins involved in cell signaling. It possesses intrinsic GTPase activity.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm; cytosol. May shuttle between plasma membrane and cytosol.
- 2810443E11Rik antibody
- DKFZp586H0723 antibody
- GTP binding protein smg p21B antibody
Anti-RAP1B delta C antibody images
References for Anti-RAP1B delta C antibody (ab94430)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"