For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 (isoform 1) or 50 (isoform 2) kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGuanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for RAP1A, RAP2A and MRAS/M-Ras-GTP. Its association with MRAS inhibits Rap1 activation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 N-terminal Ras-GEF domain.
Contains 1 Ras-GEF domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- GFR antibody
- Guanine nucleotide exchange factor for Rap1 antibody
- KIAA0277 antibody
Anti-RAPGEF5 antibody images
Western blot - RAPGEF5 antibody (ab68111)
All lanes : Anti-RAPGEF5 antibody (ab68111) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : RAPGEF5 (isoform 2) transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 68 , 50 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RAPGEF5 antibody (ab68111)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"