For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 68 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionGuanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for RAP1A, RAP2A and MRAS/M-Ras-GTP. Its association with MRAS inhibits Rap1 activation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 N-terminal Ras-GEF domain.
Contains 1 Ras-GEF domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- GFR antibody
- Guanine nucleotide exchange factor for Rap1 antibody
- KIAA0277 antibody
Anti-RAPGEF5 antibody images
References for Anti-RAPGEF5 antibody (ab88492)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"