For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Application notesThis antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide.
Antibody detection limit dilution 1:32,000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibitory regulator of the Ras-cyclic AMP pathway. Binds inositol tetrakisphosphate (IP4) with high affinity. Might be a specific IP4 receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Btk-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 Ras-GAP domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- GAP III antibody
- GAP1(IP4BP) antibody
- GAP1IP4BP antibody
References for Anti-RASA3 antibody (ab31286)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"