For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 1X PBS, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 96 kDa.
- FunctionInhibitory regulator of the Ras-cyclic AMP pathway. Binds inositol tetrakisphosphate (IP4) with high affinity. Might be a specific IP4 receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Btk-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 Ras-GAP domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- GAP III antibody
- GAP1(IP4BP) antibody
- GAP1IP4BP antibody
Anti-RASA3 antibody images
References for Anti-RASA3 antibody (ab96272)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"