For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RASGAP antibody
See all RASA2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to RASGAP
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IPmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Human
Fusion protein corresponding to Human RASA2 aa 171-448.
- Positive control
- WB: RIPA lysate of human Raji lymphocyte cells, rat L6 myoblasts lysate and mouse Wehi leukemia cell lysate.
IP: RIPA lysate of human Raji lymphocyte cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.1M Tris HCl
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIP: Use 5ug.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibitory regulator of the Ras-cyclic AMP pathway. Binds inositol tetrakisphosphate (IP4).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Btk-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 Ras-GAP domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region.
Information by UniProt
- GAP1m antibody
- GTPase activating protein of RAS antibody
- Ras GTPase activating protein 2 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"