For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR1790(2)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 145 kDa.
- FunctionPromotes the exchange of Ras-bound GDP by GTP.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 IQ domain.
Contains 1 N-terminal Ras-GEF domain.
Contains 2 PH domains.
Contains 1 Ras-GEF domain.
- DomainThe DH (DBL-homology) domain mediates interaction with RASGRF2.
Information by UniProt
- CDC25 antibody
- CDC25L antibody
- GNRP antibody
Anti-RASGRF1 antibody [EPR1790(2)] images
References for Anti-RASGRF1 antibody [EPR1790(2)] (ab111830)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"