For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPotent inhibitor of cellular proliferation.
- Tissue specificityExpression appears to be strictly limited to the central nervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Ras family.
modificationsIsoprenylation is essential for nucleolar localization, and the proliferation-inhibiting activity of RASL10A.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Nucleus > nucleolus. May cycle in and out of the nucleolus in a GTP-dependent manner.
Information by UniProt
- Ras like protein family member 10A antibody
- Ras like protein RRP22 antibody
- RAS like, family 10, member A antibody
Anti-RASL10A antibody images
References for Anti-RASL10A antibody (ab86981)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"