For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in placenta and primary macrophages.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Ras family.
- Developmental stageUp-regulated during development of primary monocytes into macrophages.
Information by UniProt
- MGC2827 antibody
- MGC4499 antibody
- Ras-like protein family member 11B antibody
Anti-RASL11B antibody images
Western blot - RASL11B antibody (ab67205)
All lanes : Anti-RASL11B antibody (ab67205) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 27.5 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RASL11B antibody (ab67205)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"