For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionPotential tumor suppressor. Acts as a KRAS-specific effector protein. May promote apoptosis and cell cycle arrest.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in brain, placenta, peripheral blood and lung. Frequently down-regulated in lung tumor cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ras-associating domain.
Contains 1 SARAH domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CENP 34 antibody
- Centromere protein 34 antibody
- Ras association (RalGDS/AF 6) domain family 2 antibody
Anti-RASSF2 antibody images
Western blot - RASSF2 antibody (ab97617)
Anti-RASSF2 antibody (ab97617) at 1/500 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - RASSF2 antibody (ab97617)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A54 cells using ab97617 at 1/200 dilution. The lower image is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-RASSF2 antibody (ab97617)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"